Benefits of Counselling
We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin
What can counselling do for you?
- Feeling heard
- Safe place to talk
- Stop feeling stuck
- Improved communication and interpersonal skills
- Greater self-acceptance and self-esteem
- Ability to change habits and behaviours that you no longer need
- Better expression and management of emotions/emotional balance
- Manage depression and anxiety.
- Increased confidence, assertiveness and decision making skills
- Ability to manage stress more effectively/stress management
- Greater sense of self and purpose
- Better/healthier relationships
- Ability to set healthy boundaries